SUBSCRIBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Intended for inclusion in “checkbox” provided to potential customer prior to permitting access to page that allows potential customer to input payment information)
- Definitions. As used below, the words "you" and "your" mean the subscriber; the words “"MyCompanyTrader.com," “company,” "we," "us," and "our" mean MyCompanyTrader.com LLC, a Florida limited liability company, and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns; the word "device" means the personal computer, tablet, smartphone, or other electronic device you are using to access our website; and "payment method" means the credit card, debit card, or bank account information you provide to us from time to time in connection with a Please print or save to your device a copy of this page for your records and future use.
- Continuous Subscription and Right to Cancel. By providing your payment method information and clicking the PLACE ORDER button as your electronic signature, you hereby agree to accept a CONTINUOUS SUBSCRIPTION, which means your initial subscription will renew automatically each month until You have the right to cancel at any time by calling 407-879-7909 or sending an email to email@example.com. All fees paid for monthly subscriptions are non- refundable, regardless of whether the subscription is terminated prior to the end of the month or term. No partial month refunds will be provided. All cancellation requests will be processed within two (2) business days, and a cancellation confirmation will be emailed to the email address on record for the account. The subscription will be deactivated at the end of the month when cancelled. The company reserves the right to change its fees or billing methods at any time, and in the event of changes, will provide timely email notice to subscribers of any such changes. It is subscriber's responsibility to promptly provide the company with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including email address, credit card or debit card numbers, etc.)
- Automatic Payment Authorization. By providing your payment method information and clicking the PLACE ORDER button as your electronic signature, you authorize the company to initiate charges/debits to your payment method automatically to pay each of your periodic payment amounts monthly when Prices and your billing periods are set forth on the Order Page. Charges will be made to your payment method as of the due date of each payment or the next business day and in the amount of the payment due. This authorization will remain in effect until it is cancelled by you or us. We may cancel automatic payments at any time if any payment is returned by your financial institution unpaid. If you or we cancel this authorization without you cancelling your subscription, you will still be required to make your payments by check or other means. Our cancellation of your automatic payments does not result in a cancellation of your continuous subscription.
- Electronic Communication Disclosures Statement and Consent. By providing your payment method information and clicking the PLACE ORDER button as your electronic signature, you confirm that you have read the disclosures herein and you agree to receive billing statements and other notices, disclosures, documents, and all other communications (collectively, "communications") from us in electronic
- Billing Disputes. All disputes must be received by phone or in writing within sixty (60) days of the statement Disputes received after this timeframe will not be eligible for review.
- Reservation of Rights. We reserve the right to change these Subscriber Terms and Conditions at any time in our discretion and to notify you of any such changes by changing the Revision Date of these Terms. The most current version of these Subscriber Terms and Conditions will supersede all previous Your continued subscription after the posting of any amended Subscriber Terms and Conditions shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes.