What can you do on Company Trader?
- Buy a business
- Sell a business
- Find a business broker
- Find a transactional pro
- Find a commercial realtor
- Become a member to connect with other professionals
Why should I become a member?
- When you become a member, you can post listings, connect with other professionals, and track all of your correspondence. Sign up for free here.
How much is a membership?
- Your membership and your first three listings are free!
Can I upgrade my account?
- Once you create three listings, you can upgrade your account to add additional listings.
Are there fees for using CompanyTrader?
- There are no fees to join. And, your first three listings are free!
How do I sell my business?
- Create an account and add your business listing here. You can list up to three businesses for free!
How do I buy a business?
- Use our business listings to search and find businesses for sale. Then, contact the seller directly through our platform. Start your search here.
Is CompanyTrader involved in sales transactions?
- No, we aren’t involved. We help you find the deal and connect you with the seller, but we don’t manage the sales process.
Are listings confidential?
- Yes, all listings on CompanyTrader are private and confidential. Listings show without identifying details. Business names, addresses, etc. are confidential. For a potential buyer to get these details, they must have an account and sign a binding non-disclosure agreement.
How do I add a listing?
- First, log in. If you aren’t already a member, create an account here. Then go to My Account > Add My Listings > +Add Listings.
How many listings can I add?
- There are no fees to join. And Your first three listings are free! Then, you can pay to add as many as you want.